Canadian Government Executive Media (CGE) is excited to announce that the re-launched canadiangovernmentexecutive.ca is now live!
The website is a redesign of the previous CGE online property and offers a new and refreshed look with many new design features and updates that will further enhance the reader experience.
“Our production and technology team have been working on this re-launch for a number of months,” said J. Richard Jones, group publisher CGE media. “We wanted to provide a more robust online offering that serves both new public sector executives as well as seasoned veterans. Now our online readers can access and navigate information in a more efficient manner and we have also added new media tools that will provide better access to our content.”
The re-launch also marks the debut of “CGE Radio,” according to Jones.
Regular online sections on the previous site will continue to be available on the new site, which now also offers a free and premium membership reading service for those who wish to gain more access to content and to peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Site navigations has been enhanced with new features that facilitate better search matches with the content available in CGE’s massive library making it easier and faster for our readers to find the content they are looking for.
“At the end of the day, it’s also about content leadership and being true to CGE’s mission, which is to contribute to public sector excellence,” said Jose Labao, director of content & business development. “CGE’s new website helps to serve our much-valued readers with new methods of media engagement. We’re really pleased with the outcome and have received many positive comments about our new look.”
About Canadian Government Executive Media:
Canadian Government Executive media has been serving the public sector community for over twenty years. Its content leadership stems from a thorough understanding of the management issues facing today’s modern public sector executives.
Core communication offerings and services include:
- Print & digital- Canadian Government Executive’s print and digital copies are published ten times per year, reaching an overall audience of 60,000 readers nationally.
- Online- Get the latest CGE content on canadiangovernmentexecutive.ca.
- Read original content from Canadian Government Executive’s print and digital issues as well as industry information. Services include email newsletters, digital archives, blogging commentary and more
- Events – Canadian Government ExecutiveSummit is now in its third year and is considered to be a staple industry event for exchanging ideas and information among elite public sector executives. The CGE summit tackles the tough issues facing today’s current public sector executive. In addition, CGE produces the “CGE executive breakfast series, CGE, Lunch & Learn webinars” as well as custom events for associations and vendors.
CGE offers a host of complimentary communication services including:
- Custom content and PR writing services
- Database management and lead generation services
- Social media consultation, strategy implementation, website design and hosting
- Event management services
- Media consultation
For more information, contact:
John Jones, Group Publisher
23-4 Vata Court
Ph: 905-727-4091 ex 227