In this exciting episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones gets an update from Canadian Government Executive Deputy Editor, Dr. Lori Turnbull on the coming federal budget and gets into some discussion about the Supply and Confidence Agreement between the NDP and Liberal Parties.
In the second half of the show, J. Richard Jones has on insightful discussion with Sandy Watts, Industry Manager for Public Health at Esri Canada. Mr. Watts utilizes GIS (Geographic Information System Mapping) and geospatial technology extensively in his public health work. He makes the argument that there is a crucial need for more standardized data collection and management in the field to serve citizens better.
In this episode:
- The non-traditional factors affecting the federal budget
- How NDP and Liberal party cooperation works and what it means for the Conservatives
- How GIS is being used to make efficiency improvements in the Canadian public health sector
- GIS in the public health success stories
- Building public confidence and trust via data sharing
- How the pandemic has pushed public health data infrastructure forward
- And much, much more!
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
CGE Weekly – episode 8: Predictions for 2023
It’s the first CGE Weekly show of 2023! Join host J. Richard Jones and CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull as…
CGE Weekly – Episode 7
The summer is quickly coming to a close and the host J. Richard Jones is back with a new episode…
How IoT can Support Business Growth and Enhance an Organization’s Bottom Line￼
In this episode of CGE Radio, join host J. Richard Jones as he sits down to talk about the Internet…
Empowering Agile Government Services
In this episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones and co-host Lori Turnbull, deputy editor Canadian Government Executive discuss returning…