In this exciting episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones gets an update from Canadian Government Executive Deputy Editor, Dr. Lori Turnbull on the coming federal budget and gets into some discussion about the Supply and Confidence Agreement between the NDP and Liberal Parties.
In the second half of the show, J. Richard Jones has on insightful discussion with Sandy Watts, Industry Manager for Public Health at Esri Canada. Mr. Watts utilizes GIS (Geographic Information System Mapping) and geospatial technology extensively in his public health work. He makes the argument that there is a crucial need for more standardized data collection and management in the field to serve citizens better.
In this episode:
- The non-traditional factors affecting the federal budget
- How NDP and Liberal party cooperation works and what it means for the Conservatives
- How GIS is being used to make efficiency improvements in the Canadian public health sector
- GIS in the public health success stories
- Building public confidence and trust via data sharing
- How the pandemic has pushed public health data infrastructure forward
- And much, much more!
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
Public trust and infodemics
CGE Weekly – episode 11
The CGE Leadership Series Host, J. Richard Jones and CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull, once again weigh in on the…
DXC Technology’s Role in Data and Analytics in Public Sector
Welcome back to another episode of CGE Radio with host, J. Richard Jones. This week we talk to Kristen Leroux,…
From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
Join host J. Richard Jones for the latest episode of CGE Radio. He speaks with Craig McLellan, Chief Executive Officer…
CGE Weekly – episode 10:
The Canadian Budget Welcome back to another episode of CGE Weekly with host, J. Richard Jones. This week, CGE editor-in-chief,…
Leave a Reply