With social distancing and other restrictions in place due to COVID-19, there has been an increase in demand for businesses to offer store or curbside pickups. This has put a strain on businesses resulting in long wait times for customers to pick up their items.
To alleviate this problem, Textuall Messaging Systems Inc., a Canadian company that specializes in providing a medium for direct communication with clients, has launched a new solution to reduce and manage the long lineup of customers who are waiting for store/curbside pickups.
“Given the current COVID-19 situation, businesses are offering store/curbside pickups in an effort to adhere to restrictions and safely serve customers,” said Michael Potocki, CEO, Textuall. “However, businesses are finding it difficult to respond to customers quickly who have to wait sometimes up to an hour in parking lots to pick up their items.”
With the launch of ContactPlus Text service, Textuall is providing a solution to mitigate this issue and to provide fast and hassle-free communication for businesses with their customers through text. ContactPlus Text is an easy to use, remotely installed, secure and very affordable system that runs on desktop, laptop or tablet. It comes with a unique text number that customers can use to text when they arrive for their pickup. The system recognizes the message and provides an alert that the customer is waiting to be attended to. Once the message is received, one-and-one texting is enabled and can be viewed by multiple users across different devices as required. Items can then be delivered, and the system updated. This helps to safeguard employees and customers while providing faster service.
Some of the other benefits of using ContactPlus Text:
- Create custom text messages that can be sent to customers by simply Click and Send to alert them.
- It makes staff happier and more effective rather than being on the phone.
- All appointments and messages show up on the screen as the customer checks in via text.
- It reduces client frustration of trying to contact a business through their busy telephone line.
- It allows questions and answers through text, which are saved in the system.
- After a text is sent to a customer, they can connect anytime with the business through the dedicated text number.
- Using text communication means that a business never loses the customer’s phone contact information and other details to meet their delivery needs.
- It minimizes employees’ exposure to the Coronavirus and safeguards the business and customers.
With ContactPlus Text, a business can keep their telephone line free to conduct normal business while utilizing a text service that can save time, money and reduce the long queue of frustrated customers waiting for their orders.
To learn more, please send an email to email@example.com.