OTTAWA, July 31 – CPA Canada, (Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada) announced their Public Sector Conference, taking place Oct 28-29th in Ottawa.
The role of public sector financial professionals is continuously evolving. At this year’s conference, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your skills and enhance the value you bring to work with a variety of innovative sessions, captivating keynote speakers and thought-provoking panels.
With the theme of Lead.Connect.Innovate., this year’s conference agenda promises cutting edge ideas, best practices and thought leadership, along with the regular technical and regulatory updates. Keynote speakers this year include:
- Max Valiquette, innovation and transformation expert (read the interview with Max )
- Jennifer Gervès-Keen, master corporate executive coach
- Heath Slawner, expert on trust-based leadership, influence and performance
Connect with peers and hear about some of the top challenges facing today’s public sector finance professionals from every level of government. Stay up-to-date on emerging professional trends as you explore the leadership and accounting topics that matter most to you.
- Important PSAB updates
- Innovative best practices
- Ethics and AI
- Government financial management and reporting
- Technology trends for the public sector
- Leadership development
In addition, optional post-conference workshops will be offered on October 30, 2019. VIEW THE AGENDA
Virtual conference option
Can’t make it to Ottawa? Attend virtually. Listen to speakers and see the conference, follow PowerPoint presentations and ask questions live in real-time. All you need is a desktop computer, laptop or tablet plus speakers and high-speed internet.
Who should attend?
- senior financial professionals with controller, treasury or budget functions
- public accountants, auditors and other professionals
- financial analysts and other financial statement users
Group discounts (virtual only) available. Please contact the CPA Canada customer service team to book groups. This discount cannot be combined with other offers.
Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for more details.
- In-person $1,095;
- Virtual $895;
- Post-conference Workshop $395
- 17 CPD hour(s)