Tune in to co-hosts, J. Richard Jones and Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive and Director, School of Public Administration, Dalhousie University as they discuss the skills gap in Canada with three amazing guests:
- Karen Booth, Associate Dean, Pilon School of Business, Sheridan College
- Matthew McKean, Chief R&D Officer, BHER
- Dana Stephenson, Co-founder & CEO, Riipen
Industry is moving so fast these days and skills training needs to be up to date in order to sustain the growth of Canada’s workforce. How can a sustainable ecosystem for academia and industry be built that will provide opportunities for learners to become the leaders of tomorrow?
Also in this episode:
- What is causing the current skills gap in Canada?
- What can industry, academia and government do to bridge the gap?
- What is the work-integrated learning (WIL) program?
- How does WIL work and what have been the results?
- And much, much more!
The biggest threats to cybersecurity
Four major challenges in government
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
Public trust and infodemics
CGE Weekly – episode 9: Canadian Healthcare Budget
Welcome back to CGE Weekly with host J. Richard Jones and CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull. Healthcare has long been…
CGE Weekly – episode 8: Predictions for 2023
It’s the first CGE Weekly show of 2023! Join host J. Richard Jones and CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull as…
CGE Weekly – Episode 7
The summer is quickly coming to a close and the host J. Richard Jones is back with a new episode…
How IoT can Support Business Growth and Enhance an Organization’s Bottom Line￼
In this episode of CGE Radio, join host J. Richard Jones as he sits down to talk about the Internet…
Leave a Reply