Tune in to co-hosts, J. Richard Jones and Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive and Director, School of Public Administration, Dalhousie University as they discuss the skills gap in Canada with three amazing guests:
- Karen Booth, Associate Dean, Pilon School of Business, Sheridan College
- Matthew McKean, Chief R&D Officer, BHER
- Dana Stephenson, Co-founder & CEO, Riipen
Industry is moving so fast these days and skills training needs to be up to date in order to sustain the growth of Canada’s workforce. How can a sustainable ecosystem for academia and industry be built that will provide opportunities for learners to become the leaders of tomorrow?
Also in this episode:
- What is causing the current skills gap in Canada?
- What can industry, academia and government do to bridge the gap?
- What is the work-integrated learning (WIL) program?
- How does WIL work and what have been the results?
- And much, much more!
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
Leveraging Technology Collaboration for Better Citizen Services
In this episode of CGE Radio, host J. Richard Jones sits down with Mark Lambert, Senior Managing Director, Canada Public…
CGE Weekly – episode 11
The CGE Leadership Series Host, J. Richard Jones and CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull, once again weigh in on the…
DXC Technology’s Role in Data and Analytics in Public Sector
Welcome back to another episode of CGE Radio with host, J. Richard Jones. This week we talk to Kristen Leroux,…
From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
Join host J. Richard Jones for the latest episode of CGE Radio. He speaks with Craig McLellan, Chief Executive Officer…