Tune in to co-hosts, J. Richard Jones and Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive and Director, School of Public Administration, Dalhousie University as they discuss the skills gap in Canada with three amazing guests:
- Karen Booth, Associate Dean, Pilon School of Business, Sheridan College
- Matthew McKean, Chief R&D Officer, BHER
- Dana Stephenson, Co-founder & CEO, Riipen
Industry is moving so fast these days and skills training needs to be up to date in order to sustain the growth of Canada’s workforce. How can a sustainable ecosystem for academia and industry be built that will provide opportunities for learners to become the leaders of tomorrow?
Also in this episode:
- What is causing the current skills gap in Canada?
- What can industry, academia and government do to bridge the gap?
- What is the work-integrated learning (WIL) program?
- How does WIL work and what have been the results?
- And much, much more!
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
CGE Weekly – Episode 6￼
The Roaring 20’s in the Canadian Public Sector In or latest exciting episode of CGE Weekly, host, J. Richard Jones…
Futureproofing for the Strategic Review
Guest host, Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive welcomes very special guest Michael Wernick, former clerk of the Privy…
A Sustainable Ecosystem to Bridge the Skills Gap in Canada
Tune in to co-hosts, J. Richard Jones and Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive and Director, School of Public…
The Canadian Cloud Difference
In this episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones chats with Craig McLellan, Chief Executive Officer of ThinkOn about the…