Tune in to co-hosts, J. Richard Jones and Lori Turnbull, Deputy Editor, Canadian Government Executive and Director, School of Public Administration, Dalhousie University as they discuss the skills gap in Canada with three amazing guests:
- Karen Booth, Associate Dean, Pilon School of Business, Sheridan College
- Matthew McKean, Chief R&D Officer, BHER
- Dana Stephenson, Co-founder & CEO, Riipen
Industry is moving so fast these days and skills training needs to be up to date in order to sustain the growth of Canada’s workforce. How can a sustainable ecosystem for academia and industry be built that will provide opportunities for learners to become the leaders of tomorrow?
Also in this episode:
- What is causing the current skills gap in Canada?
- What can industry, academia and government do to bridge the gap?
- What is the work-integrated learning (WIL) program?
- How does WIL work and what have been the results?
- And much, much more!
Reforms, Election and Cyberspace
Immunity passports, a looming election, digitizing, and diversity
Leadership, Strategy and COVID-19 vaccines
CGE Weekly – Episode 7
The summer is quickly coming to a close and the host J. Richard Jones is back with a new episode…
How IoT can Support Business Growth and Enhance an Organization’s Bottom Line￼
In this episode of CGE Radio, join host J. Richard Jones as he sits down to talk about the Internet…
Empowering Agile Government Services
In this episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones and co-host Lori Turnbull, deputy editor Canadian Government Executive discuss returning…
CGE Weekly – Episode 6￼
The Roaring 20’s in the Canadian Public Sector In or latest exciting episode of CGE Weekly, host, J. Richard Jones…