In this episode of CGE Radio, J. Richard Jones and co-host Lori Turnbull, deputy editor Canadian Government Executive discuss returning to work in public sector. They tackle the question of just what is the new normal? They further discuss the governments digital strategy, sustainability, equality in the procurement process, as well as supply chain issues and more. Tune in and hear more from this week’s special guests Coreen Bouchard, Founder, PureLogic IT and Mike Hilton, President, HPE Canada. Coreen has 20 years of experience in the IT reseller industry. She and her team have a reputation for thinking outside the box and delivering an exceptional product and service. Mike has over 30 years of diverse experience in Software Development and Solutions, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, CCTV and Access Control, Data Communications, Industrial Automation, Robotics and Business Consulting. The resulting discussion is informed and enlightening.
In this episode:
- How workplaces return to normal? Challenges and advise?
- Government digital transformation strategy
- The role of cloud in building strong hybrid teams and facilitating productivity
- How could the cloud protect privacy and security with respect to the flow of secure content?
- Ensuring equity and inclusion in the procurement process. Policy level vs. execution level, budget allocation
- And much more!