How IoT can Support Business Growth and Enhance an Organization’s Bottom Line￼
In this episode of CGE Radio, join host J. Richard Jones as he sits down to talk about the Internet of Things (IoT) with KJ Burke, Principal Technology Strategist, Hybrid Cloud at CDW. KJ is a 20-year veteran of the IT industry with experience in planning and deploying technology to improve business and drive measurable value. CDW Canada is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education, and healthcare, delivering integrated technology solutions and services. Throughout the discussion, J. Richard Jones and KJ Burke explore the finding of a recent Angus Reid survey examining the state of IoT and emerging and transformative technologies in the Canadian workplace. You can download and read copy of the survey yourself: “The Workplace Evolution: How IoT is Maximizing Operational Efficiency in Canada.”
Also in this episode:
- What is the Internet of Things and why is it important?
- What are the major trends related to IoT?
- What are the current challenges and barriers with IoT?
- What does IoT mean for those working in government?
- What does the future hold for IoT?