The Canadian Budget
Welcome back to another episode of CGE Weekly with host, J. Richard Jones. This week, CGE editor-in-chief, Dr. Lori Turnbull, weighs in on the new budget that came down on March 28th. As the cost of living rises and the Bank of Canada works to manage inflation, just what does this budget hold for you? We touch on everything from health care to the GST rebate and everything in between.
Also in this episode:
- How does the budget affect the Liberal approval rating?
- How does it affect the Liberal / NDP deal?
- What has been the reaction of Pierre Poilievre?
- Will we soon see another election?
- Plus, a sneak peek at our upcoming series, “Knowing Canadians”
- And much more!